YouCut video editor is an application which is one of the most widely known and used video trimming and merging applications.
All that you need to know about YouCut video editor and how to install it on your PC can be found here. The step by step instructions and the variety of features it offers are also provided in this tutorial.
|Name:||YouCut For PC|
|Compatibility:||Windows OS, macOS|
|Security:||Checked – Virus Free|
What is YouCut Video Editor?
When it comes to professionally editing videos for YouTube, Tiktok, Instagram, Signal, Facebook and many other social media sites, YouCut Video Editor is your best option. An interesting reason it is so popular is due to the fact that it has no watermark. Controlling the speed of your videos and adding filters can be done with this application.
Creating videos from clips or photos can very easily be done without any prior editing experience with the help of YouCut Video Editor.
How can you Install YouCut Video Editor on your PC?
YouCut Video Editor can be installed on your PC or Mac by using an emulator. Emulators are used to allow Android applications to run easily on your PC. The BlueStacks emulator is one of the best Android emulators out there and it can be used to download YouCut Video Editor on your PC.
- The first step is to download the BlueStacks emulator from the official website.
- After the BlueStacks emulator has been downloaded on your PC, the installation process will take a few minutes to be completed.
- The system requirements necessary to allow BlueStacks to work well on your PC are,
- Good graphics card
- 2 GB RAM
- 2 GB of free space available
- Open the BlueStacks emulator and head to the section that says My Apps.
- The Google Play Store should be opened from there after you find it and you will have to login to your Google account with your credentials.
- Search for YouCut Video Editor in the search bar provided in the Google Play Store and wait for the results to come up.
- When the app shows up, press the install button and click the agree option when it asks you for permission to access your photos and storage.
Once these steps are completed, the video editor will successfully be installed on your PC to be used anytime.
What are some of the notable Features of YouCut Video Editor?
- The video editor is fully free for everyone to use.
- The videos can be trimmed, rotated and exported in high quality.
- The user interface is simple which makes it easy for users to use with the editing tools available.
- No advertisements or watermark is present while the video is being edited on the screen.
- The video volume can be adjusted and any music can be added to the video.
- You can control the saturation level, brightness, contrast and use filters which can be customized.
- There are different options from which the aspect ratio can be selected such as 1:1, 3:2, 16:9 and more.
- YouCut video editor can also compress and convert videos.
- You can change the background of the video and use the slideshow feature where background music can be added to the photos.
What are the best Alternatives to YouCut VideoCut Editor?
Videos of very high quality can be made easily and quickly with the help of PowerDirector. Combining clips and photos to professionally create memorable, exciting videos is what PowerDirector is used for. There is a huge variety of tools which can be used with a simple user interface.
With KineMaster, videos can be made on your phone or tablet. It is known to be easy to use and has powerful tools and to provide the best experience for users of the app.
There are even more features which can be unlocked and used with the help of KineMaster Premium as you can remove ads and the watermark along with getting access to many assets in the asset store that is available.
Quik allows you to make great videos quickly with a single tap. All you have to do is select your favorite videos and photos to create a video with effects, transitions, music and much more. Customizing your videos has never been easier with the different features that Quik offers users.
Q1: Is YouCut Video Editor free to use?
Ans: YouCut is an app which can be used by users for free.
Q2: Is YouCut Video Editor safe?
Ans: This is a safe video editor which is secure as it doesn’t ask for personal information.
Q3: What devices is YouCut Video Editor available on?
Ans: YouCut Video Editor is available to be used on PCs, Macs, iPhones, Android, iPads as well as tablets.
Q4: Does YouCut Video Editor have a watermark?
Ans: There is no watermark that is added on the videos that YouCut editor edits.
Q5: What resolution of videos does YouCut support?
Ans: YouCut supports up to 4K resolution for the videos it edits.