XRecorder is a screen recorder which is very useful when it comes to recording your screen smoothly in a very simple manner. It has a variety of useful tools and features which will prove to be very handy.
With the help of this tutorial, you can easily get to know everything you need to use XRecorder on your PC.
|Name:||XRecorder For PC|
|Compatibility:||Windows OS, macOS|
|Security:||Checked – Virus Free|
What is XRecorder?
XRecorder is a high quality screen recorder which also records sound in a clear, smooth manner. This app will allow you to capture and record anything which is present on your screen. It is also known to be quite easy to control while recording.
After recording, the file can also be edited and altered with the built in editor which has been provided and different recording parameters can be quickly adjusted with this app.
How to download XRecorder for PC?
- The first step to download XRecorder would be to use an emulator and the emulator that can be downloaded on your PC for this would be Bluestacks.
- The BlueStacks emulator can be downloaded from the official website.
- After the BlueStacks download is completed, you have to open the emulator and sign in using your Google credentials.
- Once you have logged in with your account, go to the Google PlayStore and search for XRecorder by using the search bar given there.
- Once the results load and XRecorder shows up, click on the install option given and wait for the installation process to be completed.
- After the app has been installed, you can open and use it on your PC.
What are the Features of XRecorder?
- It supports all kinds of formats and videos from various apps and sites.
- The videos can be edited where trimming can be done and the speed of the video can be changed.
- It is a screen recorder which also records audio.
- There is no watermark left on the recording and screenshot taken.
- Full HD quality videos can be exported with settings that can be customized as well from 240p to 1080p.
- There is no time limit which is imposed on recording and there is no root required.
- Pausing, playing and rotating the screen can be done very easily with this app.
- The videos that are recorded and taken can be shared on other platforms without any hassle.
- There is a floating window that makes it easy to take snap shots and take control with one touch.
- Storage can be done on the SD card or internal storage.
- You can take a clear screenshot by capturing the screen.
What are the Alternatives to XRecorder?
Mobizen Screen Recorder –
Mobizen Screen Recorder is an application which allows you to screen record, edit and create GIFs.
There is no watermark and it supports HD recording with maximum recording quality. The recordings can be saved to external memory easily and this helps with issues regarding storage space or memory.
AZ Screen Recorder –
This is a free screen recorder that also captures audio and it allows live streaming in high quality as well.
No root or time limit is needed for recording videos on your screen with this app.
There are lots of interesting features provided which make the app very beneficial to use.
Screen Recorder – Vidma –
This screen recorder is known to be a game recorder and HD live video recorder which also records your screen.
It is a stable application which is simple and very easy to use.
It records audio and provides free access to features such as changing the video quality, resolution and frame rate without having to subscribe or pay any additional amount.
Is XRecorder free?
Ans: Yes, XRecorder is a free application which can be used on your PC as long as the given steps to download the app are followed.
Is XRecorder safe to use?
Ans: XRecorder has been known to be safe and protect your privacy and security. It has complied with the necessary regulations. The recordings are not stored in the app and cannot be accessed by any third parties.
Can you record your screen without downloading anything?
Ans: Some Android phones have XRecorder already built in to record their screens and there is no need to download external apps if this is the case.