WhatsApp Business is different from the standard WhatsApp that most people are using right now.
However, WhatsApp Business for PC provides you to use both a landline and a mobile number for your WhatsApp Business account.
For compliance reasons, it is suggested a good idea to have a dual SIM phone so you can handle both from a single device while maintaining separate contact lists. Then, to display your business, you may add a picture, business hours, a website, and a physical location.
While creating a product catalog within the WhatsApp Business app to exhibit your items, you can provide photographs, pricing, and connections (links) to your website which is one of the main features of this particular application.
Simply the best app for interacting with your customers/consumers with the preferred requirements and responding without any hassle.
Features of WhatsApp Business For PC:
1. Auto greetings:
The auto greeting feature may help your company come across as welcoming and professional.
For activating this feature go to your account’s settings then Business settings to configure automatic greetings.
2. Contact Tags:
You may organize your contacts in this Business account which helps you find your clients or business associates easier as result.
To create a new label, select the New Label page, then click save, while doing that, hit the menu button in the conversation, choose a label, and then save.
Use this function to show your new line of products.
You may bundle items in catalogs with all the relevant information rather than proving each product separately with its cost and description.
4. Interactive messages:
It is the most user-friendly feature. By turning this on, you may display a button in response to consumer inquiries.
Additionally, call-to-action buttons that link clients to websites or phone numbers can be added.
5. Facebook Shops Integration:
Since the WhatsApp Business is after all from the Meta Family, You can create individualized shopping trips and quicker user journeys with Facebook Shops.
How To Download WhatsApp Business For PC:
- Before you download the WhatsApp Business application on your PC, you need to visit the Windows AppStore and search for an Android Emulator (BlueStacks or NoxPlayer) or you can download it from their official websites.
- Once you choose your preferable emulator, let’s say BlueStacks (suggested best for your PC), download the emulator and then go to the download folder on your PC to locate the application.
- Then, launch the application or EXE on your PC. After that process accept the licensing agreement by clicking the ‘NEXT’ button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the installation process, simply.
- Now, that is done, open the emulator and search for ‘WhatsApp Business’ on the search bar.
- The application will be displayed on the Play Store. Here you may need to log in with your Google account and then click on the install button to start the installation of WhatsApp Business.
- After finishing that, you will see an icon called ‘Apps.’
- Click on it, which will take you to your all installed applications. From there open the WhatsApp Business and start using it.
Alternatives for WhatsApp Business:
Develop a virtual assistant with intelligence for your messaging services, Facebook pages, and websites.
By automating your conversation and offering a real-time helper, you may draw in new clients.
You can also communicate with your potential customers 10x more successfully with a Messenger chatbot.
It is open-source, free, and prioritizes speed and security applications.
Messages sync across any number of phones, tablets, or desktops, enabling simultaneous use of Telegram on all devices.
With its programmable voice, video, and messaging APIs combined with its cloud contact center Twilio delivers a CPaaS and CCaaS solution.
Q1 Can WhatsApp Business be used on PC?
Ans: You can use WhatsApp Business on your PC via WhatsApp web.
Q2. Can I use WhatsApp Business on multiple devices?
Ans: Yes, you can use WhatsApp Business on multiple devices at a time.
Q3. Is WhatsApp Business free?
Ans: WhatsApp Business is free to download and available on Android and iPhone.
Q4. Does WhatsApp Business show your phone number?
Ans: The number you use for your business can be shown while calling/receiving.
Q5. Is WhatsApp API free or paid?
Ans: WhatsApp Business API is not free unless you choose AiSensy as your WhatApp partner.
WhatsApp Business is a great app if you have a local business. The application serves you many features which will help you to connect with your customers and draw new clients easily.
One with new and local businesses should give this application a try. Not only it’s free to use but can also provide features that might help you to grow your business without any hassle.
Though you can only perform limited functions which makes the application best for small business owners.