If you’re looking for a platform where readers can find books and stories of all sorts of genres and budding authors can publish content to reach a plethora of users, Wattpad is the app you need.
This guide will give you a run through on everything you need to know about using Wattpad on your PC.
What is Wattpad?
Wattpad is a unique reading and writing application which has over 10 million titles for users to choose from.
With over 65 million users, it has become a huge community of writers and readers who come together and find inspiration.
This is a platform which has redefined the rules when it comes to publishing books as it constantly discovers new literary works and authors.
It is used to share, write and read original content.
How to Download Wattpad For PC?
- First, download BlueStacks from the official website. BlueStacks is an Android emulator that we will be using to install Wattpad on the PC.
- After BlueStacks has been downloaded, open it and sign in to your Google account.
- Go to the Google Playstore and search for Wattpad by using the search bar.
- Once the results come up, click on Wattpad and press the install button present there.
- After the installation process is complete, click on the app to open it. Now you can start using the app on your PC.
What are some Features of Wattpad?
- There are free stories available for users to read.
- Paid stories can be accessed with a subscription or by using coins.
- Any type of store from various genres can be written on the app.
- It has a diverse and very encouraging community to encourage and motivate users.
- Stories can be saved to read offline without any internet connectivity in your library.
- There are tons of contests, clubs and awards for users to promote upcoming talent.
- Many popular titles can get published and this helps lots of aspiring authors hain recognition.
- There are no limits to your creativity on Wattpad. You can write any kind of material on the app.
- Lots of feedback is present on Wattpad in the form of votes, comments and reading lists.
- The platform is very easy to use and this makes it very simple for new users to start using as well.
- You can market your story by choosing to upload in a periodic manner to appeal to readers.
What are some Alternatives to Wattpad?
Penana is a very diverse application which has a variety of genres for users. You can read or write stories.
The three options which are available for writers are story mode, blog mode and contest mode.
You can easily get story updates and follow writers.
Engaging in writing societies is one of the key aspects of this app as you can communicate with people with the same type of preferences.
This is a global community with writers and readers where thousands of books can be read for free.
It saves your reading progress and never lets you miss any updates.
Writing and publishing stories can be done with a few steps and building a fan base and getting feedback is very easily done with this app.
Medium is a platform which has over 100 million users. Reading and finding authors to follow can effortlessly be done with this app. A paid membership is needed to avail unlimited benefits for this app.
You can write and share your ideas to your audience while growing them with the help of stats, followers, newsletters and more.
Is Wattpad safe to be downloaded?
Ans: Yes. Wattpad is a platform which is safe to be downloaded.
Is Wattpad a free application?
Ans: Wattpad offers free stories to users but to access paid stories, there is a subscription available and coins can be used to unlock chapters.
How long do earned coins last?
Ans: Coins that have been earned expire after 3 months.