VPNs are normally used when there is a need to securely access websites and apps that may be banned.
Super VPN is a VPN which is known for protecting individual privacy while browsing.
This guide will provide you with all the information you will need when it comes to using Super VPN on your PC.
What is Super VPN?
Super VPN is a tool which works to make sure that your online activities are safely and securely conducted. Tracking your online presence becomes very difficult and it provides safety for sensitive or private files stored on your device.
Another use of this VPN would be to access and bypass restrictions which may have been imposed on websites in your country.
How can you Download Super VPN for PC?
As there is no official Windows version of Super VPN that has been developed, you will need an Android emulator to download this app.
- First, download the BlueStacks emulator from the official website and wait for the download to finish.
- Double click the file once it has been downloaded. Look through the confirmation that is asked by the emulator after it opens and click ‘ok’ if you agree.
- Log in to your Google account after this and open the Google PlayStore once you have successfully logged in.
- Search for Super VPN by using the search bar given and wait for the results to come up.
- Click the install button given next to Super VPN and wait for the installation process to be completed.
- Once it is done, click on the app to open it and you can start using Super VPN on your PC.
What are the Features of Super VPN?
- It has very sophisticated privacy protection features available to provide top notch security to users.
- All that you need to do is open the app and click to activate the VPN. There is no need to change any settings.
- You do not need to root your device and you can do everything through the app.
- You will be provided with access to websites that are geographically restricted.
- Global VPN server networks are provided.
- The app is completely free to use for 20 days and you will have 60 minutes per session.
- It comes with hundreds of servers that can be accessed with the fastest being used.
- There is no need for any kind of registration or login to use the app.
- There is no log or data which is saved from any users.
- It is known to be easy to use while being fast and reliable.
What are the Alternatives of Super VPN?
Tor Browser –
Tor Browser is a free, open source software which allows you to visit sites that are blocked. It provides online anonymity and has an inbuilt ad blocker as well.
Enabling anonymous communication is what Tor Browser is known for.
Your IP address can be hidden while browsing and it also has features such as HTTPS and NoScript.
Proton VPN –
This is an open source, freemium service which provides anonymity online.
You can keep your browsing history private and access any website or content in a secure way.
The main objective of Proton VPN is to make online privacy accessible for everyone.
Proton VPN is very easy to use and speed of the VPN servers are quite fast.
Nord VPN –
Nord VPN is known to be a leading VPN provider that provides you with military grade protection online.
Accessing sites without restriction while maintaining your privacy can be done easily with this VPN.
It has double data encryption with fast servers located in several different countries.
Q1: Is Super VPN for use?
Ans: Super VPN is a freemium app. It can be used for free and a subscription is required for access to additional features and benefits.
Q2: Is Super VPN fast?
Ans: Super VPN is quite fast and speedy. It has unlimited bandwidth and comes with fast servers across the world.