Known for being a lightweight browser with advanced features, Opera Mini is one of the most reliable web browsers that you can find on the market.
This guide will provide you with information on Opera mini and how you can use the app by downloading it on your PC.
|Name:||Opera Mini For PC|
|Compatibility:||Windows OS, macOS|
|Security:||Checked – Virus Free|
What is Opera Mini?
Opera Mini is a web browser which has tons of extensive features which include bookmarking, mouse gestures, customizing, speed dial and more. It is compatible with a multiple number of extensions and allows for fast surfing in a safe way.
The application has a modern clean look which provides you with the best browsing experience.
It also acts as an ad blocker and allows you to share files offline.
How to Download Opera Mini for PC?
- The first step would be to download an Android emulator on your PC. The Nox Player Emulator is a great option and it can be downloaded by going to the official website available.
- After Nox Player has been downloaded, open and launch the emulator. Log in to your Google account to be able to install apps.
- Head to the Google PlayStore and look for Opera Mini by searching for it in the search bar provided. Wait for the results to be displayed on the screen.
- Select Opera Mini when it shows up and press install to start the installation process of the app on your PC.
- Once Opera Mini has been installed, open the app by clicking on it to start using on your PC.
What are the notable Features of Opera Mini?
- It works with very fast speed and allows you to surf the internet quickly.
- You can easily watch funny, trending videos for entertainment.
- Sites can automatically be scanned to find videos and files that can be downloaded in the background.
- You can get personalized news and information on the current affairs going on.
- Offline sharing of files can be done.
- Opera Mini’s video player lets you watch live or download videos for later.
- Your browser can be customized and managed as per your personal preferences.
- 90% of your data can be saved to browse quickly even if the network is slow.
- You can choose your search engine and assign it as your default choice.
- It is safe and does not allow third party apps to access your data or information.
- There is a night mode that can be used by users.
- It can be used by users for free.
- The user interface is friendly and makes options clear and smooth looking.
- Anonymous mode can be activated to browse privately without being traced.
- The synchronization feature allows you to sync your data across all your devices that have Opera Mini by logging in.
What are some Alternatives to Opera Mini?
Brave Private Web Browser –
This application is secure and great for incognito web browsing. It is fast and has no external plugins or settings present.
Brave Private Web Browser allows you to conduct private searches with free tracking protection.
Your browsing history, tabs, recents and bookmarks are all kept private.
Firefox Fast and Private Browser –
Firefox is a non profit backed browser which helps you control your internet experience in a personalized, safe manner.
You can quickly find search suggestions and access the sites you normally visit.
There is lots of privacy protection offered and you can take your bookmarks, data and passwords safely wherever you go.
Popular add ons can be added and anything can be easily shared with this app.
Tor Browser –
Tor browser gives you a real taste of private browsing without any tracking or surveillance involved.
It is free for use and makes sure that trackers and ads can’t access your personal data.
There is multi layer encryption available and browsing can be done freely to access sites which may have been blocked by local internet service providers.
Q1. Can Opera Mini be used for free?
Ans: Yes. Opera Mini can be used for free and 100MB of free data per day is available for web browsing.
Q2. Is Opera Mini a safe browser?
Ans: Opera Mini has a variety of security features to make sure your browsing experience takes place in a safe and secure way.
Q3. Can Opera Mini block ads?
Ans: Yes. Just go to settings by clicking on the cogwheel icon in the menu. Scroll down and toggle on the ad blocking option which is present there.