One of the easy-to-use apps for streaming movies, television shows, music, and more, both in free and premium versions.
Advanced hardware acceleration and subtitle support are features of MX Player for windows. It may also be used as an app for playing videos that you’ve recorded yourself.
The most exciting development is that the new version has included a new earning element to the MX Player app, which allows you to play games and, if you win, receive an immediate reward in your Paytm wallet.
As of right now, MX Player is accessible via iOS, Android, and Windows PCs.
With MX Original series, sports, TV series, news, and music videos powered by Gaana, MX Player for Windows is useful for your smartphone.
To access the MX Player Gold Place, which gives an ad-free experience and access to the most recent releases, one must purchase a membership starting at about Rs. 199 per year.
With more than 275 million registered users, the app has a large number of active users in India and a few other nations.
Therefore, you should give this app a try if you’re looking for an app that can provide you with streaming services and a game platform.
Features of the MX Player App:
MX Player supports AVI, FLV, MKV, and MOV video media file formats which helps the users to watch any video on the app.
Additionally, assuming your device has a respectable level of hardware processing speed, MX Player can even play full HD films.
You can switch between hardware and software decoding while using the player and even while playing a video.
2. Audio Boost
If you are using the MX Player for a video not so audible, then one can increase the video loudness by 200% when the software decoder is turned on.
However, the user must take care to avoid damaging the device’s speakers in the process by not using it often.
3. Screen Gestures
You can pinch to zoom, drag horizontally to playback, Drag vertically (right side) to control the sound and leave side to control the brightness of the screen, and many more.
4. Playback Speed
The app provides the users with changeable playback speed by swiping up and down on the devices.
And even move forward and backward. Switch between elapsed and remaining time.
If you’re a fan of streaming videos/contents/movies with subtitles then MX Player is providing a way for manually browsing subtitles from your device memory and linking them to the video.
And most of the subtitle formats are supported by the MX Player App.
Download & Install MX Player on Windows:
There are a few ways to install MX Player for Pc, which are listed below :
- To download MX Player for Windows one needs to download BlueStacks (one of the best emulators for your PC) because there is no direct way to download it, unlike on Android devices.
- Once you download the emulator (any emulator of your choice), install BlueStack on your PC by following the instructions on your screen ( Clicking on the install button ) and signing in with your Gmail or Google account.
- Open BlueStack and Search MX Player on the search bar and then click on the download button. It will redirect you to the installation page.
- After this, you can download the MX Player on your PC ( just like you download some other apps from Play Store) Have patience while the installation takes place
- And now you can open the app and play videos on your PC.
- Another method is with Andyroid android Emulator. One needs to download the emulator ( from the official site of Andyroid) on your desktop. And then setup files and install the Andyroid app
- Open the Andyroid now, and click the Playstore option to install the MX Player on the search bar.
- Press MX Player to download the program on your PC.
- To use your player on PC, launch the MX Player using Andyroid Android Emulator. And enjoy the app.
Alternatives for MX Players
Listed below are some of the best alternatives to the MX Player:
1. VLC Player
The app is well-linked on Windows as VLC Player has more functions than MX PLayer including Chromecast compatibility, PIP mode, and an equalizer.
Reportedly it continues to handle the largest number of music and video file formats (almost) and many more other features.
2. GOM Player
The main factor keeping people from switching to MX player is GOM Player’s sleek and fluid layout which is said to be its best strength.
Additionally, files from Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, and other cloud storage services can be selected directly by the GOM Player.
3. Mobo Player
Unlike any other video player, Mobo Player is unique and has a ton of quirky features. You may screen capture or even create GIF clips from the main screen player.
Like the PIP mode in Android Oreo, Mono Player features a floating Window mode that operates outside of the app.
Frequently Ask Questions (FAQs)
Q1. Which is better VLC or MX Player?
Ans: Mostly the users opt for VLC as it provides more features but MX Player has been rated the best solution for the android platform.
Q2. IS MX Player available for PC without an emulator?
Ans: NO, a direct way to download MX Player is not available but one can use Android Emulator to install the app.
Q3. How to watch MX Player without ads on PC?
Ans: One can subscribe to the Pro Version of MX Player for unlimited features. OR Use the best Adblocking services.
Q4. Does MX Player work outside India?
Ans: YES, it is now available in the USA, Bangladesh, Nepal, Pakistan, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand.
MX Player is one of the best players for Android users. Simply enables users to watch somewhat free movies and TV shows with a range of features and Codecs.
And now you can even use it as your gaming platform. It is a pleasant and intuitive interface for the users.
The only issue is that it’s ad-supported but overall finest in class if you look past the advertisements.