If you want to download iVMS4500 for your PC, this guide is exactly what you need. This software is known to be the best for Hikvision’s CCTV cameras and it allows you to watch your Cameras from your PC at any time.
|Name:||iVMS4500 For PC|
|Compatibility:||Windows OS, macOS|
|Security:||Checked – Virus Free|
What is iVMS4500?
iVMS4500 is a tool which is used for live video surveillance and you can control web cameras remotely with this application. It uses the most recent, up to date technology to monitor your cameras and store video files.
It has been known to be a great video and audio tool and it allows you to edit your videos simultaneously.
How to Download iVMS4500 for PC?
- In order to download iVMS4500 for PC, the Android Emulator we will be using is BlueStacks. Bluestacks can be downloaded on your PC by going to the official website available.
- Wait for the download to finish and open BlueStacks. Log in with your Gmail or Google account and provide your credentials.
- Head to the Google PlayStore and search for iVMS4500 in the search bar. Wait for the search results to come up.
- Click on iVMS4500 once it comes up and press the install button to start the installation process.
- After it has fully been installed, click on the app from BlueStacks or click on the app icon to open and launch it to use on your PC.
If you want to use it
What are the key Features of iVMS4500?
- It provides live preview of the feed being recorded by the cameras.
- iVMS4500 allows for remote playback of the recorded videos.
- It has a group creation feature available.
- There is an import and export setting with much more.
- It comes with cloud recording and server recording.
- You can connect using Hik Connect, IP Address, domain name, and ezviz.
- It has CCTV, NVR and DVD monitoring.
- It can safely store videos and photographs.
- The application has pan tilt zoom control options available.
- An alarm output control feature is present.
- It also has snapshot support.
- Up to 256 sets of devices can be managed. Profiles of devices can be added or deleted.
- Real time video preview of 16 channels can be done.
- The configuration of connected devices can be done via WiFi or cellular network.
What are some of the Alternatives of iVMS4500?
tinyCam Monitor –
This application is used to monitor any area remotely with the help of cameras which have been connected.
It comes with an intuitive interface and there is two way audio available.
There is SSL for secured monitoring and 17 different layouts are available that can be connected to an unlimited number of cameras if necessary.
gCMOB is a surveillance software which lets you monitor and control the live stream from cameras which could be DVRs, NVRs, IP cameras and more.
It has an easy graphic user interface which can be used to help you navigate the app.
The application supports digital zoom and push videos.
This application helps users easily access their cameras remotely from anywhere.
HD live stream can be viewed and there is an IR light to help you see in the dark.
You can communicate with two way audio features available and playback videos which have been recorded.
There are instant alerts for when motion is detected in the area.
Q1. Can iVMS be used for free?
Ans: Yes. This application can be used and downloaded for free.
Q2. How can I watch Hik connect on my PC?
Ans: Once the app has been installed, open the iVMS4500 app with the help of the emulator being used and establish a connection from the camera to the app in order to start watching the live feed being recorded by your camera.
Q3. Can you connect iVMS4500 to WiFi?
Ans: Open the menu and go to devices. Click the ‘+’ button to add new local devices. This is all you need to do to set up iVMS4500 for your local devices.