To run your CCTV cameras on your PC, ICSee is the application you need. This software helps you connect your ICSee CCTV cameras to your Windows PC.
Here you can learn more about ICSee and how you can download and use it on your PC.
What is ICSee?
ICSee is a software which allows you to run your CCTV cameras and view them by using the internet. Your CCTV system can effectively be managed with the help of this application. This video surveillance application lets users control and monitor video recordings to save them to external storage. Videos can be recorded to watch offline in case any part of the live stream is missed.
How to Download ICSee on your PC?
- To download ICSee on your PC, the first step is to install the LDPlayer Android Emulator on your PC from the official website.
- Follow the instructions given on the site and wait for LDPlayer to be installed.
- Once it has been installed, click on it to open and launch the emulator. Sign in with your Google account afterwards.
- Go to the Google Playstore and search for ICSee by using the search bar. Wait for the search results to come up and display ICSee.
- Click the install button given with ICSee once the app appears in the results.
- Wait for the installation process to be completed and once it is done, click on the app from the home screen to start using it on your PC.
What are some of the Features of ICSee?
- Allows you to view CCTV camera live feed.
- You can take screenshots of the video while it is playing.
- A high quality audio output device can be externally added for the PC version of the app.
- It has a simple, user-friendly interface to make the process of navigating the app much easier.
- Audio output is supported with ICSee.
- Videos can be played back in offline mode.
- Devices can be searched for in LAN manually.
- Recording and playback of the video or feed can be done.
- It supports digital zoom features and a full control feature camera.
- Works with Cellular network connection or on Wi-Fi.
- There is a feature for an alarm and a motion detector is present.
- It supports login with the help of cloud technology being used.
- Frames of real time can be viewed and accessed.
- An external storage unit is available for support.
What are some Alternatives of ICSee?
This software has been designed to work with a variety of cameras such as DVRs, IP cameras and more. Users can easily monitor cameras while using a number of functions and features such as the motion detector alarm, file backup and more.
All you need to do with this app is install it, create an account and add devices to be able to easily access real time video from anywhere.
Users can monitor and control the live streaming feed that is displayed with the gCMOB application. There is HD streaming, two way communication, video playback, E-map and many other features that can be used.
It comes with an easy GUI to control.
The app supports four channel playback and recordings get saved to the cloud for backup.
Digital zoom and push video is also supported.
This is an iOS surveillance software which lets users view the live stream displayed from cameras that are connected.
It supports flexible live preview up to 16 and allows for real time playback.
The user interface is easy to control and there is a sliding feature to view the next set of cameras.
Remote configuration of devices is supported along with PTZ controls.
FAQs on ICSee –
Q1. Are there apps which are better than ICSee?
Ans: Yes, there are lots of other apps that can be downloaded which come with brilliant features as well.
Q2. Can the ICSee app be used for free?
Ans: This app is completely free and no additional cost needs to be paid to use this app.
Q3. Is the ICSee app safe?
Ans: The ICSee app is safe to be used and downloaded.
Q4. How can I connect my ICSee Camera?
Ans: The app has to be downloaded from the PlayStore and after this step, the camera can be connected to the app.